The Director may request assistance of the Permanent Committees to assist decisions within his competence.
It is responsibility of the Faculty Committee to consider on:
- proposals for official examination for faculty, its programs and applications;
- the composition of the Committees for Official Examination and the approval of their legal opinions, as well as requests for suspension of official examinations;
- arrangements regarding the penalties to be applied to faculty members;
- the renewal of contract for faculty members;
- hiring fellow professors;
- proposal for changes in the employment scheme of the faculty members.