The Director may request assistance of the Permanent Committees to assist decisions within his competence.
It is responsibility of the University Activities Committee to consider on:
- the creation, adjustment or closing of Departments and Support Centers;
- programs related to the extension of services to community and research programs provided by the Departments;
- the policies, agreements, ordinances, terms and protocols of intent that must be submitted to the Congregation;
- requests for simultaneous exercise of activities by faculty under Regime of Full Dedication to Teaching and Research;
- individual reports concerning the simultaneous labor practices;
- annual report presented by the Director of the School;
- cases submitted to the Congregation, at appellate level;
- annual review of FMRP-USP Master Plan.